Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Some more suggestions 2

DimastheFox
    DimastheFox

Some more suggestions 2 Empty Some more suggestions 2

Post  DimastheFox Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:49 pm

Ok. I have been looking through some places to see some stuff about private servers like coding and all that stuff. I have come across many things and great tutorials. Some i have considered and some were not. The ones that were not considered were things i know you wouldn't do or do again. I have thought about it and heres what i got:

1. EXP seller. Is exp worth more than mesos? then just get an NPC to sell some exp to you for a price.

2. Buffs last longer. I know that having to use buffs a lot wastes mp and time for people. so if we have longer lasting buffs then we'd have a longer time to train and rebirth. I suggest you put the buffs up to maybe 10 min. just because its kinda simple to train.

3. NX Slime event? I don't really know if this will really help, but i do know that it brings some attention. I suggest that you bring this up when more people come just for an occasion or something.

4. Mobs in more places? Not just the FMs. Like in the towns. Preferably weak ones at victoria, stronger ones in orbis, even stronger at leafre. I don't know. Its for those who are bored and want to walk around places. That would be a bit cool...just a bit.

I only have these suggestions because:

1. I really cannot think of any other suggestions at this time.

Thanks for Reading!
    Pear
    Pear
    Admin

Some more suggestions 2 Empty Re: Some more suggestions 2

Post  Pear Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:40 am

DimastheFox wrote:Ok. I have been looking through some places to see some stuff about private servers like coding and all that stuff. I have come across many things and great tutorials. Some i have considered and some were not. The ones that were not considered were things i know you wouldn't do or do again. I have thought about it and heres what i got:

1. EXP seller. Is exp worth more than mesos? then just get an NPC to sell some exp to you for a price.

2. Buffs last longer. I know that having to use buffs a lot wastes mp and time for people. so if we have longer lasting buffs then we'd have a longer time to train and rebirth. I suggest you put the buffs up to maybe 10 min. just because its kinda simple to train.

3. NX Slime event? I don't really know if this will really help, but i do know that it brings some attention. I suggest that you bring this up when more people come just for an occasion or something.

4. Mobs in more places? Not just the FMs. Like in the towns. Preferably weak ones at victoria, stronger ones in orbis, even stronger at leafre. I don't know. Its for those who are bored and want to walk around places. That would be a bit cool...just a bit.

I only have these suggestions because:

1. I really cannot think of any other suggestions at this time.

Thanks for Reading!
    Hm. Thanks for that. I'll use number 4.